You can make preschool at home even easier with these ready-to-print unicorn themed activities…
Read below for more details about this popular resource!
Looking for More Activities?
What to expect from the Preschool At Home A-Z Activity Guides:
- Fun, engaging weekly themes and activities-Nothing boring here! Everything has been tested and approved by my own two kids!
- Organized & Structured- No chasing down printables that may or may not print correctly. No getting hung up searching through Pinterest. Juct click, print, and go make memories with your preschoolers.
- Carefully Curated Book Lists- Each week has a book list with recommended books. You don’t need ALL of them, but one can never have too many books!
- Access to bonus content that is new and fresh.
- Community. Preschoolers can be tough, lets give each other support through a free Facebook group made up of Preschool at Home Members.
- Schedule- Each week has a suggested schedule. You need less time than you think.
- Designed for my family… and yours! I created these activities for my own two preschoolers because I have a background in Elementary Education, Reading, and Curriculum Development. Creating activities for my kids is a passion of mine, and I’m excited to share that with you.