Letter D Preschool Activities
Who doesn’t love a good story about a dragon? Especially the cute ones in the books “Dragons Love Tacos” and “Dragon Post“? I couldn’t resist building this week’s letter d preschool activities around these fun dragons and their stories.
This D is for Dragons Preschool Activity Guide is packed full of fun activities, book recommendations, and ideas for you and preschooler to connect through book and play-based activities. I hope you enjoy these activities as much as I enjoyed creating them!
Here is what is included in the D is for Dragon Activities:
- The Letter D (capitalized and lower case) for your and your preschooler to decorate and color together.
- Dragon Coloring Pages
- Alphabet Matching: match the uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Dragon Post Mail: Envelope template & card for your preschooler to create their own mail for a loved one.
- Dragon Counting Puzzle: 4 different versions with the numbers 1-20 to help your preschooler with counting and number recognition.
- Build Your Own Taco Counting Activity: Have fun with your preschoolers while counting and building your very own tacos together.
- A Letter D Mini-Book featuring dogs, ducks, dinosaurs, donuts, diggers, and dirt.