Preschool at Home A-Z is a 26 week book and play-based preschool curriculum for you and your preschooler to do together at home. Preschool at Home A-Z contains themed weeks with daily activities such as art projects, printables, movement and exercise activities, science experiments, number & letter recognition and more. PLUS there are extra special bonuses.
Sneak Peak of the PS at Home Planner:
Each week you get:
What to expect from the Preschool At Home A-Z Activity Guides:
- 26 Weeks of Reading and Book Based Preschool Activity Guides
- Fun, engaging weekly themes and activities-Nothing boring here! Everything has been tested and approved by my own two kids!
- Organized & Structured- No chasing down printables that may or may not print correctly. No getting hung up searching through Pinterest. Juct click, print, and go make memories with your preschoolers.
- Carefully Curated Book Lists- Each week has a book list with recommended books. You don’t need ALL of them, but one can never have too many books!
- Access to bonus content that is new and fresh.
- Community. Preschoolers can be tough, lets give each other support through a free Facebook group made up of Preschool at Home Members.
- Schedule- Each week has a suggested schedule. You need less time than you think.
- Preschool at Home Planner with steps 3, 4 & 5 completed and customized just for the A-Z Curriculum.
- Designed for my family… and yours! I created this curriculum for my own two preschoolers because I have a background in Elementary Education, Reading, and Curriculum Development. Creating activities for my kids is a passion of mine, and I’m excited to share that with you.
- A 20% Discount on ALL Future Reading to Discover Releases and trust me.. there will be more!
Want to see what a week’s worth of activities looks like? Download the Let’s Stay Home Preschool Activity Guide for a preview of what a week of activities looks like!
My name is Candace and I’m the mom of a 4 and 5 year old. I have an Elementary Education degree with a specialty in Reading as well as a background in Currriculum Development. When it came time to do preschool with my daughter, I didn’t want to send her to a traditiona preschool. So, I used my interest in curriculum development to create a preschool curriculum that I’m proud of. Everything is kid-approved and the activities are hands- on, fun, engaging and educational. The best part? It’s done for you- just print and go. I even organized the content in a couple of different ways so you can choose what works best for you!
Preview the weekly themes:
A few thoughts…
I have a background in education, firm beliefs in what I think is best for my kids, and I still get overwhelmed with this homeschool thing- and my kids are preschoolers!
I do have a (very) few things figured out and I’d love nothing more than to share my resources and ideas with you.
You don’t have to spend hours of your precious time scouring Pinterest and Instagram for the best ideas for your kids. You can provide them with fun, engaging, play and book-based activities by only spending the time it takes to print a few pages, gathering a couple of books and basic (inexpensive!) supplies.
Here’s some encouragement for you:
-preschool doesn’t have to be hard
-preschool can be fun for you and your child
-you don’t have to spend your precious time feeling overwhelmed by all.the.ideas.
-you can have cohesive, well thought out and educational material delivered to you.